Marketing is a skill that is essential for any business, and it’s not easy to master. But luckily there are plenty of tools out there to help make marketing easier. The benefit of online marketing is that it’s available to anyone with a computer, smartphone, or tablet. In an era where information is constantly connected and accessible, word-of-mouth advertising has become harder to pull off. This means that having a strategy for how you want your business to grow online is essential.
Here are some of the best tools for marketing your business on the Internet:
1) Buffer: It’s a social media management system that lets you schedule posts in advance and has many other features like analytics and team collaboration. The platform allows you to create new posts on your social media pages and schedule them. You can also track key metrics, collaborate with your team, share images and videos in real-time and more.
2) Hootsuite: It’s a handy tool that allows you to manage multiple social networks from one place. It’ll help you avoid spending time switching between them again and again.
3) Canva: You don’t have to be a pro designer to make your social media posts look sharp. With Canva, making eye-catching graphics is so easy, you can do it in minutes. Canva is a free design tool that lets you customize your images with fonts, layouts, colors, and more. You can also add text. Once you’re done designing your social media post or website header, simply upload it and share it wherever you like.
4) DocHipo: is a free graphic design software for marketers and content creators to create stunning social media graphics. You can pick from a huge range of social media templates, separated by industry, occasion and more. They’re all been created with care and have modern designs that look great on any device.
5) BuzzSumo: Tired of “winging it” with your social media marketing? Consider using BuzzSumo, which provides data on the most trending topics in real-time and enables you to see who on each platform is getting the most clicks, shares, and comments.
6) SocialBee: Social media can be time-consuming to maintain, but with SocialBee you can manage all of your social media accounts in one place. You can create and schedule posts for all of your accounts, analyze the results, and track the performance of each post.
7) Animoto: Get creative quickly with Animoto. They make it fast easy to create videos for social media.
Their templates save you time (and do a better job at stopping the scroll). Make good use of Getty’s library of photos and videos. And make your videos in all the most popular sizes so they’re good to post anywhere.
8) Later: On the one hand, Instagram has some of the most frustrating rules around. But on the other hand, this is really where you want to be if you’re looking for high levels of engagement. Later is a social media scheduling tool for Instagram (plus a whole lot more). But, what really sets the app apart from others is it’s user-generated content feature. It makes managing posts to your Instagram account a breeze.
9) Social Champ: is the next generation’s simplest social media management tool, helping users to publish, analyze content, and engage with audience in the platform of their choice. Users have the option to publish content on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter from one dashboard. It is designed for users who want to take their social media marketing skills to the next level.
10) Easel.ly: Easel.ly is an easy, free way to use data to promote your content or business. Simply upload your data and Easel will do the rest – transforming it into an interactive infographic with app integrations.
With this tool you don’t need to be a graphic designer to make social media content go viral.
Rytr: is an AI writing assistant that can handle your content. It creates high-quality posts for social media in a few seconds. You don’t have to worry about working out the perfect content for your followers, because Rytr does it all for you. Rytr is a new way to monetize your content on social media.