In 2017 I bought my first drone to be able to take exciting photos and video for my web design clients, I didn’t know then that I would become a professional drone pilot. But that’s how it turned out when, at the beginning of 2022, I was contacted by a startup tech company, and offered a job as a drone pilot. Since that day, I have enjoyed flying drones of all sizes, from those that only weigh a few hundred grams to drones with a diameter of just under 3 meters.
I am a certified pilot in classes A1/A2/A3 and have extensive experience with operations in extremely demanding conditions.
Besides my normal job as a professional drone pilot I also offer my skills as a freelancer.
- I am 30 minutes on locationYou only get raw footage and own the rights to the footage
- I am 30 minutes on locationYou get the raw film and I make one 10 sec video clip.
- I am on location for 1 hourYou only get raw footage and own the rights to the footage
- I am on location for 1 hourYou get the raw film and I make one 10 sec video clip for publication.
- Rights to the film being recordedThe films are handed over and can only be used by you
- Editing of videoper hour
- The film on a USB memory stick
- I am 30 minutes on locationThe number of images is determined by time in the air and flight conditions You will be handed all raw images without any further processing
- Per additional 30 minutes started on location
- Per finished edited image
- Rights to all raw imagesYou get full rights to use all images and I cannot use the raw images for my own profit.
Price for traveling:
Due to the driving distance, I deliver services in the area around Moss (Viken) and within a driving time of approx. 2 hours.
Driving is invoiced at Kr 3 per km from Mosseporten (Moss)