While there are many website builders on the market, Bricks Builder is quickly becoming the top choice for WordPress users. There are several reasons for this:
Bricks Builder is extremely user-friendly
Whether you’re an experienced web developer or a complete beginner, Bricks Builder is easy to use. The drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to create sophisticated WordPress websites, even if you have no coding experience.
Bricks Builder offers a lot for the money
If you’re looking to create a professional-looking WordPress website on a budget, Bricks Builder is definitely worth considering. Lifetime plans start at just $75, which is incredibly good value when you compare it to other website builders on the market.
Bricks Builder has an impressive range of features
In addition to being easy to use and great value for money, Bricks Builder also comes with a whole host of features that make creating WordPress websites easier than ever before. Some of my favorite features include:
- Bricks offer 100% visual site editing where you can edit everything on one screen only. From header, footer, and page content — everything is editable on one screen.
- A large selection of templates: If you’re short on time or just not feeling particularly creative, Bricks Builder’s huge selection of templates will come in handy. There are templates available for all kinds of different types of websites, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your needs.
- It supports dynamic data from plugins like ACF (Advanced Custom Fields), Pods, Meta Box, and more! This is an excellent feature for those looking to build custom layouts in WordPress, like real estate listing, blog layouts, portfolios, etc.
- Bricks is fully Gutenberg compatible, where you can convert your existing Gutenberg data into Bricks data, and vice versa.
- Real-Time Preview: Bricks can toggle between the builder and preview mode instantly, making it very easy to see how a page looks.
- Visual Block Styling: You can customize design elements visually with actions like column resizing, margins, paddings, and copy/paste styles.
- Hover State Styles: Customize elements with hover styles for visitors.
- Searchable Controls: Built-in search bar to look up specific tools in the editing panel.
- Structure View: This provides a complete structure of the page with all the blocks, which you can use to move page elements with ease.
- Page Management: You can switch between your site’s different pages within the Bricks editor without going to the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: All basic shortcuts are available like save, preview, responsiveness toggle, undo/redo, etc.
- Fully Translatable & RTL: You can translate Bricks into any language of your choice. It also supports RTL (right-to-left) languages like Arabic, Urdu, Hebrew, etc.
- Gradients & Overlays: You can apply gradients with up to six colors to headings, backgrounds, and other elements.
- Image Editing: You can use custom CSS filters (like hue, brightness, contrast, invert, opacity, saturation, etc.) to edit images right within the editor.
- SVG Support: Bricks supports scalable vector graphics (SVG) images and icons.
Why I have fell in love with bricks builder
The very first website I built with bricks builder is the one you’re viewing right now. I must say that coming from Elementor I immediately loved that bricks do not need a theme. That makes the whole experience seamless and there is never any confusion of where to find the setting you need. It’s all just logical.
Considering how powerful this builder has become in a short amount of time I can only imagine the future. Compared to other developers it seems like the bricks builder team is listening to their fans and giving its users the features they want, and not just features no-one ever asked for.
This is without a doubt a builder that I will build more websites with in the future. So look out for tutorials on my youtube channel.